Leo Babauta is a simplicity blogger & author. He created Zen Habits, a Top 25 blog (according to TIME magazine) with 260,000 subscribers, mnmlist.com, and the best-selling books focus, The Power of Less, and Zen To Done.
Babauta is a former journalist of 18 years, a husband, father of six children, and in 2010 moved from Guam to San Francisco, where he leads a simple life.
He started Zen Habits to chronicle and share what he's learned while changing a number of habits:
- Quit smoking (on Nov. 18, 2005).
- Became a runner.
- Ran several marathons and triathlons.
- Began waking early.
- Became organized and productive.
- Began eating healthier
- Became a vegetarian.
- Tripled his income.
- Wrote a novel and a non-fiction book.
- Eliminated his debt.
- Simplified his life.
- Lost weight (more than 50 pounds).
- Wrote several best-selling ebooks.
- Started a successful Top 25 blog.
- Started a second blog for writers and bloggers.
- Created a leading blog on minimalism.
- Gave up his car, and is now car-free.
Some photos if you need them: